Specialty Pharmacy Services
Care That Touches Life
OHSU Specialty Pharmacy Services is dedicated to transitioning your care from hospital visit to our clinics through innovative, yet personal services from our caring, local pharmacy staff.
Our Pharmacists offer support services for Rheumatology, Fertility, Transplant, Hepatitis C, Hemophilia, Neutropenia, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Chronic disease management requires complex medication regimens. We are committed to helping you manage and understand your chronic conditions. We will work with you to achieve the best possible results through value-added programs and services.
Services provided by OHSU Specialty Pharmacy include:
- Easy access to our seven OHSU Retail Pharmacies
- Free mail delivery of prescriptions
- Prescription refill reminders
- Free benefit verification
- Contracted with over 250 insurance plans, including Medicare Part D and B
- Access to our Pharmacy Clinical Services