Your health care is our priority. You are why we are here.
At OHSU, we provide patient- and family-centered care. That means:
- We know who you are and care about you as a unique individual.
- We attend to your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- We acknowledge that we are guests in your life.
- We earn your trust and become your partner.
You have the right to:
- Decline participation in the program or terminate enrollment at any time by contacting the program in person or by phone
- Have your personal health information shared with the Specialty Pharmacy Program only in accordance with state and federal law (see OHSU Noticed of PrivacyPractices)
- Request and receive information about the Specialty Pharmacy Program, including program philosophy and characteristics
- Be informed of any changes or termination of the program
- Identify the staff member you are speaking with, including job title
- Speak with a supervisor of the program's staff
- Be advised if your medication has been recalled at the customer level
- Voice concerns, complaints or grievances and suggest changes to program staff
- Receive information in a manner, format, and/or language that you understand
- Be informed of your responsibilities
You have theresponsibility to:
- Adhere to the treatment plan established by your provider
- Meet all financial obligations, including deductibles and copayments
- Provide accurate and complete medical information to program staff, to the best of your knowledge
- Submit any forms necessary to participate in the program, to the extent required by law
- Provide accurate contact information and notify the program of any changes in addressor phone number
- Notify other providers of your participation in the program if needed
Learn more about patient rights and responsibilities at OHSU