We provide an extensive range of services from everyday bone and joint care to the most complex and highly sophisticated treatments and procedures. Services include surgery and complementary medicine, injury prevention, physical therapy and pain management.
Bone and joint services
- Sports Medicine services: OHSU has the region's most comprehensive sports medicine program.
- Foot and ankle services: Our team treats a wide range of conditions and injuries.
- Knee services: Diagnosis and treatment of knee problems, including fractures, arthritis, deformities and athletic injuries.
- Hip services: Diagnosis and treatment of hip problems, including fractures, arthritis, deformities and athletic injuries.
- Hand and wrist services: We evaluate and treat a wide range of hand and wrist injuries and conditions.
- Shoulder and elbow services: We evaluate and treat a wide range of elbow and shoulder injuries and conditions.
- Spine services: Learn about our spine services available through OHSU's Spine Center.
- Joint replacement: We use minimally invasive joint replacement surgery techniques backed by leading-edge joint replacement therapy research and technology.
- Fracture care and trauma services: A full range of care for patients with severe fractures of the arm, leg, pelvis or spine.
- Bone and soft tissue tumors: The only clinic between Sacramento and Seattle that provides a full range of diagnosis and treatment options for bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Pediatric orthopaedics: Our pediatric bone experts, joint surgeons, and physical therapists treat all bone, muscle and joint problems and diseases.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation: Our experts diagnose and treat orthopaedic conditions without surgery, helping you restore and maintain movement and function lost to age, disease or injury.
- Physical therapy services: Our physicians and physical therapists can help you restore movement and function.