Ask a Bone & Joint Expert
Our experienced team of specialists and surgeons answer shoulder and elbow questions from people in the community. Contact our bone & joint experts to submit your own question.
Shoulder & Elbow Treatments
OHSU's team of doctors and surgeons are specialty trained to treat shoulder and elbow injuries and conditions, such as shoulder bone spurs, torn rotator cuffs, fractures, damaged cartilage, arthritis and more. They will work with you to determine the best treatment for your elbow or shoulder so you can get back to your active lifestyle. Our surgical and non-surgical treatments include:
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery (Shoulder Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder & Elbow Fracture Repair
Shoulder & Elbow Resources
Read about shoulder and elbow conditions and watch videos on shoulder and elbow treatments available at OHSU.
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome Surgery (video)
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair (video)
- Total Shoulder Replacement (video)
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement (video)