Total Hip Replacement
In a total hip replacement, your doctor will surgically replace a damaged hip with a new artificial joint.
Hip replacement may be done to replace a broken hip or one with severe arthritis.
Learn More About Total Hip Replacement
- Online Resources
- Anatomy of a Joint
- Chronic Pain
- Hip Problems
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Anatomy of the Hip (video)
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Osteoarthritis of the Hip) (video)
- Total Hip Replacement (video)
- Total Hip Replacement, Anterior Approach (video)
- Total Hip Replacement, Anterior Approach (Hanna Table)