We also specialize in the following orthopaedic services offered at a variety of clinics in Portland, Beaverton, The Dalles, and Roseburg.
- Sports Medicine – Complete sports injury care from board certified doctors.
- Joint Replacement – Minimally invasive surgery and cutting-edge joint replacement therapy, research and technology.
- Bone & Soft Tissue Tumors – The only clinic in this area to diagnose and treat bone cancer and soft tissue damage.
- Fracture Care – OHSU is one of only two Level 1 Trauma Centers in Oregon.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is ranked among the best children’s hospitals for orthopaedics.
- Spine Services – The OHSU Spine Center focuses on treating the back, neck and spine.
- Non-Surgical Treatment – We provide you with many non-invasive treatments for your bone and joint problems.
- Rehabilitation Services – Our physical therapists can help you develop or restore bone and joint function due to age, disease or injury.