For Healthcare Professionals
We recognize the importance of physician-to-physician relationships in the healing process. As Oregon's only academic health center, we are committed to partnering with the region's physicians to care for their patients' orthopaedic needs. We make it easy to refer a patient, arrange a consultation or learn about educational opportunities.
Stay connected with your patient's care at OHSU
If you refer patients to OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, you can now track your patient's care in real time with OHSU Connect.
Continue your education
OHSU sponsors continuing professional development activities for physicians and other healthcare specialists in a wide variety of clinical areas, with special emphasis on primary care.
Find information about conferences, lectures, Grand Rounds and training opportunities.
Traveling CME brochure
Learn about the OHSU Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation traveling CME sessions now available at your practice.
Download the Traveling CME brochure
- Subscription to the OHSU Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Newsletter
- Online access to your patient's medical records
- Billing and insurance information
- Financial and Medicaid services
- Financial assistance policy
- Traveling CME brochure (coming in February, 2017)