Clinical trials are research studies that test how well new medical approaches work in people. Each study answers scientific questions and tries to find better ways to prevent, screen for, diagnose, or treat a disease.
Cardiology Clinical Trials Open for Enrollment:
- iDXA | PI: Sanjiv Kaul, MD | Title: Technical validation of Lunar iDXA( GE Healthcare) visceral fat tool
- Carotid Artery Composition | PI: Diana Rinkevich, MD | A University of Washington research study in collaboration with Oregon Health and Science University that will test three different treatment strategies for correcting high cholesterol Downloadable information about the trial
- Microvascular Dysfunction in Women | PI: Diana Rinkevich, MD | Title: Elucidating the Role of Microvascular Dysfunction in Heart Disease in Women
- Heart-ACHD | PI: Craig Broberg, MD | Title: Health Education and Access Research Trial in Congenital Heart Disease
- Stem Cells Trial | PI: Saurabh Gupta, MD | Evaluation of safety and efficacy of PROCHYMAL® intravenous infusion following acute myocardial infarction
There are more clinical trials open for enrollment, because OHSU as one of the premiere University Medical Centers in the country has extensive experience and network of collaborators in the biomedical industry. You can search yourself our online database to find out if there is a program that you or your friends and family may benefit from.