For those of you being seen at OHSU's Physicians Pavilion or Doernbecher Children's Hospital (on "the hill"), valet parking is offered, free of charge, in the Physician's Pavilion lot. You may still self park, if you wish.
In an effort to improve service at OHSU we are offering FREE valet parking beginning July 1st at the Center for Health and Healing. The valet parking is located on the first level of the parking garage. After entering the garage just follow the signs to the valet drop off area. Valet service is available between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday thru Friday for patients and anyone accompanying or visiting a patient. This is a free service and tips are NOT accepted. There will be no change to the parking process if you prefer to self park.
Information for Pediatric Patients (Kids)
Forms for New PatientsMedical Record Release Form - All new patients
- Head and Neck Cancer New Patient Questionnaire
- Pediatric New Patient Questionnaire
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery New Patient Questionnaire
- Thyroid New Patient Questionnaire
- Sinus New Patient Questionnaire
- NW Center for Voice & Swallowing New Patient Questionnaire
- Otology New Patient Questionnaire