A Uroflow study measures
- The amount of urine in the bladder
- How long it takes to urinate (pee)
- How fast the urine comes out
How is a Uroflow study done?
- Your child will be asked to urinate into a portable toilet connected to a computer
- Your child may sit or stand, whichever is more comfortable
- Child must not have a bowel movement (poop) or put toilet paper into this toilet
How do we prepare for this study?
- Give your child plenty to drink about 1 hour before the study
- Your child should arrive with a full bladder