Pediatric Epilepsy Center
We are the only full service pediatric epilepsy center in Oregon
We know that your child’s epilepsy is much different than the same disease in adults. The pediatric epilepsy center at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital provides a comprehensive, full range of medical and surgical treatment options for the care of epilepsy and related seizure disorders in children and adolescents. Our pediatric neurologists and highly skilled neurosurgeons are experts at caring for your child’s unique epilepsy needs.
Your child has access to the most advanced technology
Our epilepsy program is one of only a few around the country using
- Comprehensive seizure monitoring
- The most sophisticated imaging
- The newest nerve stimulator system
- Computer-guided surgery, including intraoperative MRI for the safest, most precise imaging to make treatment more effective and protect a child’s growing brain. Doernbecher has the West Coast’s only dedicated iMRI suite located in a children’s hospital.
We use multiple approaches for the most thorough evaluation and treatment
To understand and care for every aspect of your child’s epilepsy or seizure disorder, our pediatric epilepsy treatment options include
- Electronic nerve stimulation
- Complex brain imaging
- Complete neuropsychological assessment
- Ketogenic diet therapy
- Access to pediatric clinical trials
To learn more about the pediatric epilepsy center at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital or to schedule an appointment, call us at 503 346-0604 or toll free at 877 346-0640.