We are experts in treating a wide variety of brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions in children and adolescents.
Our pediatric neurologic services offer:
- The most complete care for your child, from initial diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
- The latest technologies, including neuroendoscopy and advanced imaging, which enable us to provide the most accurate diagnosis and advanced forms of therapy.
- Intraoperative MRI in the West Coast’s only dedicated in-hospital pediatric suite, to help ensure the safest brain surgery and best possible outcomes.
- Clear and complete explanation of your child’s condition, including all treatment options and what to expect before, during and after each treatment.
- Coordinated care to meet all your child’s needs, which may include consultations with behavioral pediatrics, child psychiatry, neurosurgery and neuroradiology
- The only specialized pediatric epilepsy monitoring and surgery program in Oregon.
- Interdisciplinary care for children with brain and spinal cord tumors - pediatric neuro-oncology program
- Diagnosis and surgery for infants with brain and spine disorders.
- Expertise in pediatric neuromuscular disorders
Evaluation and treatment of pediatric movement disorders
Interdisciplinary pediatric stroke program, including pediatric hematology, therapy services, and neuropsychology