Pediatric experts across the U.S. have named OHSU Doernbecher one of the best children’s hospitals in 7 specialties—and they’ve ranked our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) #31 in the country.
We understand your baby’s illness is a challenging and sometimes frightening experience for you, and we do everything we can to support you and your family. In the Doernbecher NICU, you can expect:
- Dedication to providing the very best care for your baby
- The most highly trained specialists in neonatal intensive care
- The place where other NICUs across the region refer their most seriously ill newborn patients
- The most current treatments and technology for you and your baby, resulting from the discoveries we make as Oregon’s only research hospital.
- Care provided by leading experts in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions before and after your baby’s birth.
- Access to our highly skilled pediatric medical and surgical specialists including neurosurgery and cardiac surgery.