We are the only metabolic program in Oregon that provides complete diagnostic and management services to children and adults with congenital metabolism problems.
At the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, we are dedicated to providing complete individualized services including thorough diagnosis, evaluation, management, genetic counseling and treatment, for a broad range of disorders, including:
- Amino acid and sugar metabolism problems
- Storage disorders and related degenerative neurological conditions
- Defects of mitochrondrial function.
Your child receives expert care from our team of specialists, including:
- Registered dietician
- Pediatric nurse
- Social worker
- Occupational therapist
- Physical therapist
- Speech language pathologist
- Genetics counselor
- Other Doernbecher specialists such as orthopedists and neurologists are available for consultation when needed.
- Kathleen Huntington, R.D., L.D.
- Susan Filkins, R.D., L.D.
- Becky Whittemore, F.N.P.