In conjunction with the Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center at OHSU, we help you and your child understand and manage their specific condition, so your child can live a happy, healthy, productive life. We understand your child’s health challenges impact your whole family, and we consider you an important part of your child’s healthcare team.
Our Pediatric Endocrinology team is dedicated to providing your child complete evaluation and expert treatment for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Growth problems
- Pituitary hormone deficiencies
- Thyroid, adrenal, and gonadal disorders
- Precocious or delayed puberty.
A Team Approach to Treatment and Care
Our multi-specialty team of experts includes:
- Pediatric endocrinologists
- Pediatric endocrine nurse
- Certified diabetes educators
- Pediatric dietitians skilled in nutritional management
- A child and adolescent psychologist
- Social worker specially trained in family counseling.
Meet Our Team
- Kate Cable, R.D., L.D.
- Kimberly Draus, M.S.W.
- Candi Hepper, R.N., B.S.N.
- Kelly Keller, P.A.-C.