Childhood Cancer Survivorship Program
Here to help you live the best life possible after childhood cancerWe provide comprehensive care and support to childhood cancer survivors as they enter into their teenage years and adulthood.
We are the most comprehensive survivorship program in the state.
We help childhood cancer survivors and their healthcare providers:
- Understand any ongoing effects of cancer or cancer treatment
- Manage chronic conditions related to childhood cancer
- Comprehensively review any health issues that may be related to surviving childhood cancer
- Screen for second malignancies
We see patients at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
At appointments, we comprehensively review our patients’ needs and help them with life concerns such as:
- Living with the long-term effects of cancer treatment
- Emotional challenges
- Insurance coverage
- Work and employment
- Information and resources for healthy living
Our patients are pediatric cancer survivors
We see kids, teens and adult survivors of childhood cancer, who have been off treatment and cancer free for at least two years.
Your treating physician may refer you to the Survivorship Program or you can call us and make an appointment. Survivorship appointments are typically covered by insurance.