Tic, Tourette and Movement Disorders
We offer the region’s most complete care for children and teens with Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders.
Patients receive assessment and treatment from a full range of specialists, including highly trained neurologists who are experts in tic disorders. Our team also includes psychologists and psychiatrists, and developmental, behavioral and rehabilitation experts.
We start with a complete assessment, including a review of all medical records and a thorough neurologic exam. We provide families with a diagnosis and details on the condition’s severity and symptoms. Treatment options include medication as well as behavioral and psychological treatment, such as habit-reversal therapy.
- Tourette Syndrome Information Page, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Tourette Syndrome and Tourette Syndrome, Information for Families, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tourette Association of America, support and information
- PANDAS Frequently Asked Questions, National Institute of Mental Health
- PANDAS Physician Network Parent Information