To provide the premier children's healthcare experience in our region through excellence in care, advocacy, innovation, education and research.
To improve the health of children in our region by providing quality and compassionate, family-centered care to every child, every day.
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital CARES through:
- We work in teams to ensure an integrated approach to care
- We believe families understand the needs of their children
- We believe that primary care providers are important members of the team.
- We believe all children have a right to excellent healthcare
- We bring care closer to your communities through outreach and electronic medical records
- We provide ease of access to care through one convenient phone number
- We value and encourage honest and diverse points of view
- We respect the personal beliefs and values of every family
- We respect the knowledge and compassion of every employee
- We are committed to high quality, safe medical care for all children
- We are committed to education, innovation and translating research discoveries as a means to improving children's healthcare
- We are committed to providing services not available elsewhere in our region
- We are committed to exceptional service for our patients and community partners
- We serve our community through outreach and child advocacy
- We are a full service hospital offering world class care