At OHSU we rely on the contributions of each staff member. We strongly believe that every person’s distinct background and perspective leads to thoughtful decisions, inclusive programs and better results.
We seek qualified individuals who strive for excellence in all they do, who are accountable and service-oriented, who value integrity and diversity, who respect and communicate openly with others, and who embrace teamwork and collaboration.
Are you the one? Learn more about our current job opportunities.
OHSU searches for candidates who exemplify and honor OHSU’s diversity and inclusion core competencies, which focus on:
- Honoring the uniqueness of each individual, challenging stereotypes and promoting sensitivity and inclusion.
- Understanding and utilizing cross-cultural perspectives to strengthen the quality of interactions with others.
- Treating others with fairness, dignity and respect regardless of cultural background.
- Recognizing and correcting one’s attitudes and actions when forming stereotypes about other individuals.
- Intervening in an appropriate manner when others are engaged in behaviors that show cultural insensitivity.
- Participating actively in the development and implementation of a diversity and inclusion strategic plan.