PDX Skincare Festival
Skin Cancer Screening
OHSU and community providers will provide free rapid skin cancer exams and share self-prevention tips.
Professionals from various skincare fields will be on hand to provide free services, samples, tips and info:
- Massage Therapists
- Cosmetologists (hair, make-up, nails)
- Tattoo Artists
- Spray Tan Technicians
- Electrologists & more!
NW Melanoma 5k Walk & Fun Run
Registration opens 8:30 a.m. — Walk begins 9:30 a.m.
AIM at Melanoma and SolSurvivors are hosting a community walk to raise awareness and funds for skin cancer. Walk solo, or gather a team! All proceeds will support the Melanoma Tissue Bank Consortium.
Presentations, Entertainment & Fun!
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute physicians and expert guest speakers will present TED-Style Skin Cancer Talks ranging from skin cancer prevention to the social impacts of diagnosis. Audience Q&A included!
- Musical and dance performances
- Interact with information booths to learn about your skin cancer risk, self-prevention tools, vendor booths, etc...
- Raffle prizes awarded for participation