Lobitz Visiting Professorship
The Walter C. Lobitz Jr., M.D., Lectureship was established in 1977 at the time of Dr. Lobitz's retirement. The lectureship celebrates Dr. Lobitz's distinguished career as professor and chairman of the Department of Dermatology at Oregon Health & Science University from 1959 to 1977, and his countless contributions to dermatology as a master clinician, investigator, leader and more.
2017 Lobitz Lectureship
Visiting Lobitz Professor:
Jean Bolognia, M.D.
- Medical Dermatology Society (2000 - 2001)
- Women's Dermatologic Society (2006)
- American Dermatological Association (2013 - 2014)
- Society for Investigative Dermatology (2003 - 2004)
- American Board of Dermatology (2013)
- International Society of Dermatology (2013 - Current)