La Roche-Posay products are known for their high standards and dermatological safety. The basis of La Roche Posay products is healing thermal spring water rich in selenium derived from a small village in central France. Selenium is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress (one of the causes of skin aging) and plays a fundamental role in cellular preservation. It is used to treat numerous skin problems.
La Roche-Posay moisturizers and sun protection products are based on the following:
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic skincare
- Highly concentrated dermatological ingredients
- With soothing anti-oxidant thermal spring water
- No fragrances or ingredients that potentially cause irritation
- Ingredients limited to the strictly necessary
- All products tested on the most sensitive skins
- Tightly packaged under sterile conditions
La Roche-Posay offers the ANTHELIOS line of products, with 15 years of UV protection research in its technologies. Its products contain MEXORYL™, which is the first and only stable sun filter designed to protect against short UVA rays.
All ANTHELIOS products are fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, PABA-free, allergy-tested, and suitable for sensitive skin.