Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center
The Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center at OHSU, part of the Department of Dermatology at OHSU, provides a full range of cosmetic and rejuvenation services. Our laser and cosmetic specialists, Dr. Anna Bar, Nurse Practitioner Heather Onoday and aesthetician Carrie Seid have the expertise gained from extensive training and expertise that you have come to expect from OHSU. As there are many contributing factors to aging skin, it is important to have multiple techniques available to reverse the damaging effects of the elements and conditions that affect your appearance.
Today's lasers, fillers and minimally invasive techniques are becoming more specialized. Our extensive collection of state-of-the-art lasers, fillers, and skin care treatments and products assures you will be provided with a solution that is not only the most advanced, but more importantly, is the treatment that will produce the best results for you.
Our Treatments Include:
- Laser skin rejuvenation
- Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport®
- Chemical peels
- Cosmetic fillers (Radiesse®, Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Sculptra®)
- Wrinkles, sagging skin & sun damage
- Brown spots, freckles & other discoloration
- Birthmarks & red spots (hemangiomas and port-wine stains)
- Redness, rosacea & blood vessels
- Laser hair removal
- Laser leg vein removal
- Laser tattoo and scar removal
- Skincare products and sunscreen