The Oregon Heath & Science University (OHSU) Vasculitis Center is a patient centered comprehensive clinic dedicated to taking care of patients with vasculitis in the state of Oregon and beyond. We are the only center in the Pacific Northwest dedicated specifically to treating patients with Vasculitis.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of clinical care to our patients. We Participate in OHSU, national and international research efforts to advance the care and treatment of patients with vasculitis.
Services At This Clinic
- ANCA-Associated Vascuilitis (Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis / Wegener’s Granulomatosis, Microscopic Polyangiitis Eosinophilic Polyangiitis / Churg-Strauss Syndrome)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Takayasu’s Arteritis
- Behcet’s disease
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Cryoglobulinemic Vasculitis
- Hypersensitivity or Drug-Induced Vasculitis
- Other forms of vasculitis.
Our team provides specialized care to patients with:
Cailin Sibley, MD
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases, Autoinflammatory Diseases