Sleep Disorders Program
Services At This Clinic
- Patients must be referred by their health care provider
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders in adults, older adults and children
- Evaluation may include an overnight polysomnogram (sleep study) and is determined during initial consultation
- Sleep problems may include sleep and breathing problems such as snoring and/or sleep apnea
- Other problems may be insomnia, restless legs syndrome, nighttime leg movements or other unusual nighttime behaviors, circadian rhythm (body clock) disorders, shift work disorders, narcolepsy, or chronic nonrefreshing sleep or daytime sleepiness
- In addition to sleep and breathing problems, children with problems settling or with frequent awakenings during the night, or unusual behavior during sleep such as night terrors are appropriate for evaluation and treatment
Gopal Allada, M.D.
Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine (Adult), Cystic Fibrosis (Adult)
Chad Hagen, M.D.
Psychiatry (Sleep Medicine)
Kim Hutchison, M.D.
Comprehensive Neurology, Sleep Medicine (Neurology)
Kyle Johnson, M.D.
Psychiatry (Child & Adolescent), Psychiatry (Adult Outpatient-General), Psychiatry (Sleep Medicine), Psychiatry (Pediatric)
Akram Khan, M.D.
Critical Care, Pulmonary Vascular Diseases, Lung Cancer, Sleep Medicine (Adult)