The Casey Eye Institute's photography and ultrasound services provide vital information for diagnosing and treating eye diseases.
The Ophthalmic Imaging service at the Casey Eye Institute has a staff of dedicated professionals who provide a variety of high-level services to staff and patients. We are a fully digital ophthalmic imaging department.
The Diagnostic Ultrasound service at the Casey Eye Institute uses standardized echography, an important adjunct to computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It is essential in diagnosing vitreoretinal disorders, tumors of the eye and orbit, and eye trauma.
- Slitlamp photography / Gonio photography
- Spectral domain and time domain optical coherence tomography
- Anterior segment fluorescein angiography
- Endothelial specular photomicrography
- Biometric ruling for IOL calculations
- External ocular photography
- Diagnostic A and B scan ultrasonography
- High frequency biomicroscopy for anterior chamber imaging
- Handheld spectral domain OCT
- Retinal photography
- indocyanine green