At Casey Eye Institute, our neuro-ophthalmologists are constantly investigating how the eye and the brain function together and looking into the problems that can occur between the two.
Below is a list of our doctors' research interests and some of their current projects.
- Ischemic optic neuropathy
- Stroke and the eye
- Retinal artery occlusion
- Pseudotumor cerebri
- Optic nerve hypoplasia
- Intra-arterial thrombolysis and retinal artery occlusion
- Relation of retinal emboli to acute stroke
- Neuro-ophthalmic abnormalities in idiopathic stroke
- Sinus thrombosis and pseudotumor cerebri
- Stroke and ischemic optic neuropathy
- Epilepsy and optic nerve hypoplasia