Before Your Treatment
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your visit
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment so you have time to check in and relax. If it’s your first visit allow 15 minutes to fill out paperwork.
- Remove jewelry - rings, bracelets/watches, earrings and necklaces - prior to your treatment.
- You will be required to disrobe for most facial treatments. Modesty is provided as you are covered with a sheet and cozy comforter.
- If you’re uncomfortable with anything during your treatment like the pressure, the music, or the temperature -- speak up. The aesthetician will make an adjustment.
- You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet, as you choose. The therapist will follow your lead.
- If you are sick a facial may actually make you feel worse by speeding up the release of toxins throughout your body. If you're feeling ill or coming down with a bug, you should re-schedule your appointment. The same is true if you've recently broken out in a rash or cold sore.
- If the therapist says, "Take your time getting up," that means usually just a few minutes.
- In order to accommodate all of our valued clients, we ask for a 24-hour notice of your cancellation.