Licensed Aesthetician - Andrea Fontana
Aesthetician at Casey Aesthetic Facial Surgery Practice
Andrea performs customized facials and peels for all clientele. She educates all her clients on the proper way to take care of their specific skin types. This is vital in helping with pre- and post-operative care to the skin as well as reducing the signs of aging.
Andrea received her education in Aesthetics from the San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology. She also participated in advanced education from the International Dermal Institute allowing her to stay on top of the latest advancements in skin care. In addition to being a Licensed Asthetician, Andrea also has a degree in International Finance. She spent nine years in Corporate America working for companies such as Clairol, Citigroup and Oracle.
About chemical peels and facials
Chemical peels and facials have many benefits to the skin, including the following:
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens out skin tone
- Removes dull/lifeless skin with healthy/glowing skin
- Reduces swelling and redness pre and post operative
- Decreases the likelihood of acne breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation/sun spots