Current Lab Members
Lina Gao, Ph.D. (Research Associate)
Katy Van Hook, Ph.D. (Post-doctoral Fellow)
Katy received her Bachelor's degree in Biology from Carroll College. She then received her PhD in Cell and Developmental Biology at OHSU.
Jake Schwartzman (Research Assistant II)
Jake joined the Alumkal Lab after completing his B.S. from Reed College.
Former Lab Members
- Vivianne Deng, Ph.D. Currently, Vivianne is a stay-at-home new mom.
- Richard Kleinschmidt, Ph.D. Currently, Richard is a post-doctoral fellow in the Lloyd/McCullough Lab.
- Angela Gibbs. Currently, Angela is a medical student at The University of Washington.
- Jennifer Jin. Currently, Jennifer is a Ph.D candidate in the neurosciences program at UT Southwestern.
- Robert Lisac. Currently, Robert is a medical student at the University of Central Florida.
- Luai Zarour. Currently, Luai is a general surgery resident.
- Mario Padilla. NIH OSLER TL1 summer research fellowship recipient. Currently, Mario is a medical student at OHSU.
- Neil Mistry. NIH OSLER TL1 summer research fellowship recipient. Currently, Neil is a medical student at OHSU.
- Mindy Myzak, MD. Currently, Mindy is a Medical Oncology fellow at Johns Hopkins University.
- Josh Buehler. Currently, Josh is a medical student at OHSU.
- Neela Ramanujam. Currently, Neela is a medical student at OHSU.