Minority Patient Health Care:
- OHSU RICHMOND CLINIC*
- American Indians and Alaska Natives in Health Careers
- Hispanic Patient Care Journal, Caring for Hispanic Patients
The American Academy of Family Physicians and The National Hispanic Medical Association launched this new journal. For more information, visit their websites.
- The Office of Minority Health
Its mission is to improve and protect the health of racial and ethnic minority populations including American Indians and Alaska Natives, Asian Americans, Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Americans, and other Pacific Islanders through the development of health policies and programs that will eliminate health disparities.
Local Portland Educational Outreach Web Sites:
Health Insurance Programs:
- OHSU Financial & Medicaid Services
For further information, call Kippi Coffey 503 494-5592 or Mary Jo Adamski 503 494-1671
- FHIAP – Family Health insurance Assistance Program
888564-9669 for application
- Cover the Uninsured Organization 877KIDS-NOW for more information, or www.covertheuninsuredweek.org