For Healthcare Professionals
As Oregon's only Cancer Center designated by the National Cancer Institute, we are committed to partnering with physicians from across the region to care for patients with cancer.
Consultations and referrals503 494-4567
Fax: 503 346-6854
Stay connected with your patient's care at OHSU
If you refer patients to OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, you can now track your patient's care in real time with OHSU Connect.
Cancer committee annual reports
- 2016 Annual Report Featuring Gynecologic Oncology
- 2015 Outcomes Report Featuring Melanoma
- 2013 Outcomes Report Featuring a Colorectal Case Study
- 2012 Outcomes Report Featuring a Medulloblastoma Case Study
- 2011 Outcomes Report Featuring a Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant Case Study
Recent developments in medicine
A support network and a free app are now available as proactive resources for patients with melanoma, survivors or those at risk for skin cancer.