Many aspects of life may be affected as a result of cancer and its treatments. At the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, we have a team of providers ready to help you handle any changes that come your way.
Everyone has different needs throughout their cancer treatment and recovery. Whether you need support from a social worker, help returning to work after treatment or a place to share your experience as a caregiver, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute has a service for you.
- Acupuncture to help overall wellness, lessen side effects and improve quality of life.
- Cancer nutrition services to support your nutrition needs from diagnosis through post-treatment.
- Supportive oncology and palliative care to help you feel as well as possible during treatment.
- Rehabilitation Services designed to meet the needs of cancer patients.
- Social Work to provide support and help you and your family cope with cancer.
- Support Groups and Classes including patient education, patient advocacy and support classes.
Pancreatic cancer services
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
A national organization offering a comprehensive range of programs and services, creating hope and support for the pancreatic cancer community through research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy for a cure.
- Treatment options
- Disease information
- Personalized medicine program for patients meeting specific criteria
- Diet and nutrition
- Side effect management
- Support resources
Visit PanCan.org to learn more.