Many aspects of life may be touched or altered as a result of cancer and its treatments. At the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, we have a team of providers ready to help you handle any changes that come your way.
Everyone has different needs throughout their cancer treatment and recovery. Whether you need support from a social worker, help returning to work after treatment or a place to share your experience as a caregiver, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute has a service for you.
- Acupuncture to help overall wellness, lessen side effects and improve quality of life.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Program Support
- Cancer nutrition services to support your nutrition needs from diagnosis through post-treatment.
- Supportive oncology and palliative care to help you feel as well as possible during treatment.
- Rehabilitation Services designed to meet the needs of cancer patients.
- Social work to provide support and help you and your family cope with cancer.
- Support Groups and Classes including patient education, patient advocacy and support classes.
- Patient Navigator in collaboration with the American Cancer Society to help patients navigate cancer care services.