Cancer and Blood Disease Treatment Options in Community Clinics
At the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, your doctor will get to know you as a unique person. Everyone – from doctors and nurses to technicians and office staff, is on your treatment team. Each of our doctors is board certified or board eligible with specialized training in cancer and blood disease treatment. You doctor will work with you to create the right plan for your condition, health and lifestyle.
At our cancer and blood disease clinics, you can:
- Work with your doctor to decide on a treatment plan tailored to you.
- Get a second opinion about your condition.
- Receive chemotherapy or other infusion services.
- Access reliable information for you and your family.
- Get support from our social work and nursing staff.
- Access a research study.
Radiation therapy and radiology services in Beaverton
With easy appointment scheduling, including same day consultations for radiation therapy and walk in CT scans, you can stay close to home for radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging services.
- Radiation therapy consultations (available same and next day)
- Specialty services including intensity modulated therapy, stereotactic radiosurgery and hyperthermia system
- Image guided radiation therapy
- PET scans
- CT scans (walk-in appointments available)