The OHSU Multiple Sclerosis Center is one of the nation’s premier programs for multiple sclerosis care. Read more
About the OHSU Brain Institute
The OHSU Brain Institute is dedicated to understanding, healing, and protecting the brain through cutting-edge research, outstanding patient care, innovative public education, and training of future neuroscience leaders for Oregon and the world.
Awards and recognition
With the first Joint Commission-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center and a Center of Excellence in Parkinson's care, research and education, the OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in patient care and research. Read more.
The OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in research - averaging one new breakthrough, innovation or therapy every four days. Learn more.
Read how the OHSU Brain Institute has changed the lives of patients.
On our blog
- Five common myths about the brain―and the truth behind them
- Understanding frontotemporal dementia
- Caregiver corner: Pleasant Events tool can aid overtaxed caregivers
- Meet the minds behind NW Noggin, a K-12 neuroscience outreach program
- Taking a seat at the table as an advocate for science