Your brain is a mystery. What's going on in there? Find out at the 2017 Brain Awareness Season lecture series. Learn more
About the OHSU Brain Institute
The OHSU Brain Institute is dedicated to understanding, healing, and protecting the brain through cutting-edge research, outstanding patient care, innovative public education, and training of future neuroscience leaders for Oregon and the world.
Awards and recognition
With the first Joint Commission-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center and a Center of Excellence in Parkinson's care, research and education, the OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in patient care and research. Read more.
Offering the Best Care
OHSU is the No. 1 ranked hospital in Oregon according to U.S. News & World Report. Read more
Read how the OHSU Brain Institute has changed the lives of patients.
On our blog
- The role of the athletic trainer in the concussion clinic
- Researcher and neurologist grateful for early-career grant
- Lecture series explores the secret life of the brain
- Finding ways beyond the clinic to help patients navigate life with epilepsy
- How the Oregon Charitable Tax Checkoff Program boosted one researcher’s career