Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center offers the highest level of skill and services to treat epilepsy as well as a state-of-the-art, eight-bed epilepsy monitoring unit (EMU). Read more.
About the OHSU Brain Institute
The OHSU Brain Institute is dedicated to understanding, healing, and protecting the brain through cutting-edge research, outstanding patient care, innovative public education, and training of future neuroscience leaders for Oregon and the world.
Awards and recognition
With the first Joint Commission-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center and a Center of Excellence in Parkinson's care, research and education, the OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in patient care and research. Read more.
Offering the Best Care
OHSU is the No.1 ranked hospital in Oregon according to U.S. News & World Report. Read more.
Read how the OHSU Brain Institute has changed the lives of patients.
On our blog
- Understanding frontotemporal dementia
- Caregiver corner: Pleasant Events tool can aid overtaxed caregivers
- Meet the minds behind NW Noggin, a K-12 neuroscience outreach program
- Taking a seat at the table as an advocate for science
- New research looks at the influence of race and emotional context on face perception