Memory Disorders: New Diagnosis Educational Workshop
A one-visit educational session for OHSU memory disorder patients and their family members.
3 – 4:30 p.m.
Center for Health & Healing
OHSU Memory Disorders Clinic
8th floor waiting room
3303 SW Bond Ave.
In the patient group, patients learn about coping with dementia.
Led by Lisa Loree, R.N.
Participants in the family group learn from memory disorder clincians how best to care for patients with memory impairments.
- Caring for the person with a memory disorder
- Support for the caregiver
- Introduction to Alzheimer’s Association programs
- Other community resources
- The role of OHSU Memory Disorders Clinic