2014 Clinical Neuroscience on the Oregon Coast: A Symposium for Primary Care Providers
Hosted by the OHSU Brain Institute, this annual CME course is designed to address clinical neuroscience topics for regional primary care providers. OHSU clinicians including neurologists, neurosurgeons and physical therapists, will discuss state-of-the-art clinical topics to help primary healthcare providers optimally care for their patients with neurological disorders.
Conference topics include:
- Common pediatric and adolescent complaints
- Essentials in neuroscience
- Multiple sclerosis
- Osteoporotic compression fractures
After this course attendees will:
- Be able to assess and manage patients with common neurological complaints
- Know which clinical findings should prompt referral to a specialist and the urgency of such referral
- Be familiar with specialist intervention — including medical, surgical and rehabilitation — for common neurological disorders
OHSU School of Medicine, Division of CME, designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is currently approved by the OHSU School of Nursing for 13.75 Continuing Education contact hours. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Nursing Number CEP 5464.
Location and Accommodations
For hotel reservations please call the Salishan Lodge directly at 541 764-2371 or toll-free at 800 452-2300.
To receive the group lodging rate, identify yourself as a participant of Clinical Neuroscience for Primary Care. Please make your reservations as soon as possible; the room block will be released on August 5 and may sell out sooner.
- Traditional: $169.00
- Deluxe: $189.00
- Premier: $209.00
- Canyon Suite: $650.00
- Executive Suite: $750.00
- Sunset Suite: $950.00