If you or someone you love has a stroke or is at risk for having one, learning about strokes, prevention and treatment is essential. After a stroke, the right information can help you and your family cope with the effects. Below are links to fact sheets, animations, podcasts, and other educational tools.
The content provided here is for informational purposes only, and was not designed to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or replace the professional medical advice you receive from your physician. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
- Anticoagulant and Antiplatelet Medicine
- Controlling your cholesterol
- What do my cholesterol levels mean?
- Learn more about how to stop smoking
- Exercising and stroke
- Managing your blood pressure
- Cognitive skills