Treatment for Pituitary Disorders
At the OHSU Northwest Pituitary Center, we know every patient is different. Our pituitary experts work together to create a personal treatment plan for your care.
Our services include evaluations and treatments for:
- Functional pituitary tumors (prolactinomas, Cushing's disease and acromegaly)
- Nonfunctional pituitary tumors (adenomas, craniopharyngiomas, meningiomas, gliomas, chordomas and Rathke's cleft cysts)
- Pituitary hormone deficiencies
- Pituitary hormone abnormalities
We do surgery for pituitary tumors, using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans during surgery. Our neurosurgeons are experts in removing pituitary tumors.
If you have a pituitary disorder, you can have all types of testing and care in one day at the OHSU Northwest Pituitary Center. This can include:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Vision testing
- Hormone testing
We also provide radiation therapy, psychology evaluation and laboratory examination of tumor tissue.