Recently Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease within the last three years?
We invite you to attend our Newly Diagnosed educational workshop, led by:
- Julie Carter, A.N.P., co-founder of the OHSU Parkinson Center
- A couple who have successfully lived with Parkinson's disease for over a decade
The workshop allows you to
- Learn from experts in PD
- Receive answers to your questions and concerns about living with PD
- Receive support and resources specific to people and families living with PD
Location: All workshops are held on Marquam Hill, you will receive details after you register.
- Fee: $20 per person, which covers a light breakfast and resource materials.
- Workshops fill up quickly, and your place is not guaranteed until you complete your registration.
- We keep the workshops small (12 people/6 couples) in order to customize it to the questions and concerns of the attendees.
April 12, 2018
May 17, 2018
June 14, 2018
July 12, 2018
August 9, 2018
September 13, 2018
October 11, 2018