Recently Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease within the last three years?
We invite you to attend our Newly Diagnosed educational workshop, led by:
- Julie Carter, A.N.P., co-founder of the OHSU Parkinson Center
- A couple who have successfully lived with Parkinson's disease for over a decade
The workshop allows you to
- Learn from experts in PD
- Receive answers to your questions and concerns about living with PD
- Receive support and resources specific to people and families living with PD
Location: All workshops are held on Marquam Hill, you will receive details after you register.
- Fee: $20 per person, which covers a light breakfast and resource materials.
- Workshops fill up quickly, and your place is not guaranteed until you complete your registration.
- We keep the workshops small (12 people/6 couples) in order to customize it to the questions and concerns of the attendees.
June 14, 2018
July 12, 2018
August 9, 2018
September 13, 2018