At the OHSU Facial Pain program, we offer information and resources to help you learn more about facial pain and treatments. These are not a substitute for seeing your doctor if you have facial pain. The answers may help you decide to see your primary care doctor or a facial pain specialist. You can:
- Try our free interactive online Facial Pain Diagnosis tool.
- Answer the Facial Pain Diagnosis questions in Russian
- Read a "Talking about Facial Pain" interview with Dr. Kim Burchiel
- Read Dr. Burchiel's eMedicine article on Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Get information from the TNA Facial Pain Association
- Get information from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke