The Layton Aging & Alzheimer’s Disease Center offers clinical services in the Aging and Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Assessment Clinics. These clinics are located at the OHSU Center for Health & Healing.
We offer you access to healthcare providers from a variety of specialty areas. Our experienced neurologists, psychologists, nurses and psychiatric nurse practitioner provide compassionate, high-quality care.
Your primary care provider must refer you to the clinic.
Clinic services include:
- Expert clinical testing for problems with memory loss or thinking.
- Complete testing for concerns about changes in memory and thinking.
- Participation in clinical trials of new medications or other research.
- Second opinions and medication review.
- Ongoing clinical care of behavioral and neurological (brain and nervous system) symptoms, coordinated with your primary care provider.
- Referrals to new and innovative tools and technologies to make up for activity deficits (e.g. speech, occupational or language therapy).
- Referral for driving evaluation.
To schedule an appointment, please call 503 494-7772.
For information about our patient and family services and research programs, call 503 494-6976.