Weather & Road Conditions
Here are some good things to keep in mind when planning your visit:
- Allow extra time: Where possible, give yourself a few extra minutes travel time to accommodate detours (note: the city has a construction project on Moody Avenue, near our Center for Health & Healing at South Waterfront).
- Consider public transportation: Another way to simplify your journey is to take a bus to Marquam Hill, or take the Portland Streetcar to our stop at the Center for Health & Healing and take the Portland Aerial Tram from there. Patients ride free to appointments on the Tram.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking at both our Marquam Hill and our South Waterfront locations. If you’ve given yourself extra time for commute, you should have an easy time making it to your appointment on time.
When the weather forecast is calling for ice or snow, and you have an appointment at OHSU
CALL THE OHSU ALERT LINE: 503 494-9021
A recorded message will provide road conditions for OHSU’s Marquam Hill Campus and the OHSU Center for Health & Healing.
If your appointment is at one of OHSU’s community medical offices and you are concerned about road conditions in that area, please call ahead. Our staff will advise you about local road conditions and public transportation services.
- Doernbecher Pediatrics – Westside: 503 419-2000
- OHSU Family Medicine at Gabriel Park: 503 494-9992
- OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond: 503 418-3900
- OHSU Family Medicine at Scappoose: 503 418-4222