Yunpeng Luo, L.Ac., D.A.O.M.
- Integrative Medicine, Family Medicine
- Special Interests:
- Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Accepting Patients:
- English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Yunpeng Luo, L.Ac., is a board certified and Oregon licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. He formally trained in traditional Chinese medicine in China. He has over 20 years of clinical and teaching experience in the US and China. His areas of expertise include women's health and pain management with acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
He sees patients:
- Mon. mornings, Wed. afternoons and Thurs. afternoons at the OHSU Center for Women's Health (503 418-4500)
- Fri. morning at the OHSU Center for Health and Healing (503 494-7772)
DOAM, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, OR, USA, 2010
M.S., Shaanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tainyuan, China, 1986
Board certified in acupuncture and Chinese Herbology by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine