The Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC) provides interdisciplinary clinical services for persons with developmental disabilities and other special health care needs.
Most CDRC services are provided at our clinic location on the seventh floor of the OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital at OHSU.
- Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment Program
- Child Development
- Cleft Palate and Craniofacial
- Congenital Brain Anomalies
- Development Evaluation Clinic
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- The Hemophilia Center
- Novel Interventions in Children's Healthcare (NICH)
- Pediatric Psychology
- Spina Bifida
Fax: 503 346-0645 or
Toll-free: 888 346-0645