Current Funded Research
Examples of topics from our current research projects include:
- Parenting children with chronic medical illnesses: Assessment of discipline mistakes.
- Further investigation of the discriminate validity of the Parent Scale to identify dysfunctional parenting practices
- Reliability and validity analysis of the Parental Anger Inventory
- Acceptability of treatments for childhood encopresis
- Treating bedtime resistance with the Bedtime Pass: A systematic replication and component analysis with 3-year-olds
- Establishing the behavioral phenotype of Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome: Comparison of aberrant behavior with other neurodevelopmental disorders
- Intellectual and adaptive behavior functioning of patients with atypical onset Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration.