The Child Development and Rehabilitation Center provides interdisciplinary clinical services for persons with developmental disabilities and other special health care needs. The following links provide a complete description of services offered at each of our clinical sites at OHSU.
503 346-0640 or Toll-free 877 346-0640
Fax503 346-0645 or Toll-free 888 346-0645
Most CDRC services are provided at our clinic location on the seventh floor of the OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital at OHSU.
- Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment Program
- Child Development
- Cleft Palate & Craniofacial
- Congenital Brain Anomalies
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding & Swallowing Disorders
- Genetics & Birth Defects
- Hemophilia & other Clotting Disorders
- NICU Follow-up
- Pediatric Psychology
- Spina Bifida